Accuair ENDO Valve Tank 5 Gallon
View Your Cart
Customer Service 800-864-2470
Find Your Vehicle
1- Select Make
-- Select Make --
2- Select Model
3- Select Year
Universal Air Suspension
5 Gallon Accuair ENDO-VT (Valve+Tank) 4 Corner
Pre-Order Shipping around SEMA
Black Anodize [Add $50.00]
Silver Anodize [Add $50.00]
Bronze Anodize [Add $50.00]
Accuair 5 Gallon Bolted Aluminum Tank With Integrated Valves
AccuAir’s patent pending ENDO-VT takes streamlined appearance to an entirely new level by integrating the solenoid valves and manifold directly into the air tank end caps themselves. The ENDO-VT also represents AccuAir’s next generation of solenoid valve technology that includes VFC (variable flow control) in addition to D.O.T. approved fully filtered and rebuildable ffPTC (fully-filtered push-to-connect) fittings. The 3-gallon version has a 2-corner valve-cap on one end of the tank while the 5-gallon version has a 2-corner valve-cap on each end providing 4-corner control.
****PRE ORDER, Suppose to ship before SEMA***
• Includes the solenoid valves and air tank all in one easy to mount package.
• Available in 4-corner and 2-corner configurations.
• Built-in VFC (variable flow control) adjusters allow for end user adjustment of the speed of each corner and each direction individually. The result is a vehicle that will always move up and down level from front to rear and at the speed is desired by the end user.
• Built-in D.O.T. approved and rebuildable Push-To-Connect fittings
• Filtered Ports: ffPTC (fully-filtered-push-to-connect) air fittings eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems common with all other solenoid valves on the market.
• Robust solenoid architecture tested to over 10 MM cycles of operation.
• Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for upgrades.
• Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-Mount brackets and accessories.
• The only DOT Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200psi and tested to an incredible 1324psi burst pressure.
• Includes black nickel plated fittings and a built-in 400 psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
• Included ENDO-QR quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
• Bottom or top mountable.
• Industry standard "5-gallon" (30 inch) or "3-gallon" (20 inch) sizes to choose from.
• Available in raw aluminum or finished in multiple anodized options.
• Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
• Upgradable with all other ENDO Technologies now or in the future.
Spun Aluminum 24"
Spun Aluminum 18"
3 Gallon Black Steel Tank
Spun Aluminum 28"
5 Gallon Black Steel Tank
3 Gallon Accuair ENDO-VT (Valve+Tank) 2 Corner
3 Gallon Accuair ENDO-T
5 Gallon Accuair ENDO-T
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »